Thursday, February 26, 2009

Emtional. . .touching. . .uplifting

Kerry R. Toole

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P552i5xx8ww&feature=related

First off this year I didn’t do to see many movies. I didn’t have the time and or the money being in college. I guess I now have a one movie I must go see since to stole the show. But that’s not what I was the most impressed with. I was the most touched by how the handed out the Oscars to the best actress and actors.
As they showed the history of all the one whom had one it before I found it very enlightening that they it a very diverse group of winners. I was so touched by how they spoke to one another and really appreciated one another for their different talents. In the video you see that Anne Hathaway was full of joy that Kate Winslet had won. I know they are taught and trained not to show that they are upset by not winning but your could see the joy in most of the other nominees eyes.
Kate Winslet really touched my heart. I’m not to big on the speeches they give after winning I find them long and sometimes boring. But at one point she tells everyone that her parents are out in the audience. After she says that she goes on to ask for her father to whistle and he did. After she found him in the audience it really made me so happy to see the connection her family and her were able to make in such an emotional moment. The Oacars really opened my eyes to how talented these people truly are.
As I read the blogs people were making all different comments. Also of people were touched by Heath Ledger’s family but I was only able to watch it off you.tube. It was so great to see what his hard work did get recognized. I’m happy that his daughter Mildina will be able to hold something so special and a huge honor in memory of her father. Yet, my own personal moment was when five prior winners came to the stage and talked about the accomplishments that the nominees had done.

No comments:

Post a Comment