
Obama is not a wimp. He has shown the world that he can rise above the typical shady politics and still be successful. He has proven this by the winning primaries and the election where he has brushed off the bad press against him. He is not a sleazy politician who lies and cheats so he can get what he wants.
Republicans should be happy that he is trying to have a bipartisanship and create a more unified relationship between the Democrats and Republicans. If I were him, I would not waste my time with those selfish people but I feel like Obama is trying to make a difference that will continue after him.
He is obviously a smart man and knows what he is doing. Since the beginning, he said it would be hard breaking tradition in Washington because the republicans are terrified if things are not like what there’re used to.
Someone forgot to put their name on the group account.
ReplyDelete