Wednesday, February 11, 2009

First 100 Days? What about the first 4 years? -Brian Galm

After looking at multiple blogs, such the Huffington Post and Salon, I noticed that they keep referring to Obama’s first 100 days. I mean his first 100 days are important for sure, but what about the other 1360 days left in his term? His first 100 days are all about setting the tone and establishing his “ideas,” but we cannot just focus on what he is going to do so soon. I have complete faith in him, but no one can predict what is going to happen during these next four years. Each day is different than the next and we shouldn’t put so much pressure on these first 3 months because the current problems that our country faces cannot be fixed in 3 months time. He is given 4 years to make his mark on this country; we cannot judge him too quickly.

After his first 100 days will there be a count down for his next 100 days?

No comments:

Post a Comment